Pixlr Editor is a browser photo editor for all your editing needs. Have full control over your images, including layers and effects.
Pixlr Editor is the most popular advanced online photo editor. No download is required, and it’s 100% free.Online Photo Editor
If you’re used to working with Gimp, PaintShop Pro, or Photoshop you will feel right at home with this online image editor. It contains a lot of the features that you normally see in desktop graphic design applications. Jump in and start using this tool with no registration required.
- No account necessary. Create an account for free storage space if you prefer.
- Nothing special to download or install. Just fire it up in your browser when you need it.
- Provides tools like layers, lasso tool, brush controls, cloning, and filters.
- Optional private Pixlr Library where you can store all your photos and images.
Tools include red-eye reduction, a spot healing tool, drawing tools, clone tools, sharpen, blur, and many more.
Filters include mimic HDR, glamour glow, tilt-shift, Gaussian blur, vignetting, noise, and many others.
Adjustments include advanced concepts like Levels, Curves, Cross Process, Desaturate, Auto Levels, Hue/Saturation and Brightness/Contrast.
Online Photo Editor Pixlr
Pixlr Editor is a reliable browser photo editor for all your editing needs. Pixlr is a convenient program for professional photo processing, which includes an advanced set of tools. Supports all common image formats, including JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PSD and TIFF.
Pixlr Editor is a highly professional software package that is almost identical to Adobe Photoshop. All tools are on the left side of the page, and layers and other settings are available through the right menu. Basic functions, such as opening a file, saving an image, or exporting a photo to another location, can be accessed with a simple click. Some features offered by this editor include adjusting levels, changing contrast, changing RGB tones, and applying various effects directly to the image.
- A large number of effects and filters for image processing.
- Ability to create a new drawing.
- Control settings using hot keys.
- The function of uploading photos to social networks.
- Red-eye removal.
- Adding text masks.
- Regulation of color saturation, brightness and contrast.
- Creates a collage of several photos.
- Scaling option, as well as changes in width and height.
- There is a convenient toolbar.
- Resize canvas.
- The imposition of the effect of sepia and black and white.
- Easy to use interface.
- Adding stickers and frames.
- Customizable color scheme.
- The ability to crop part of the photo in a few clicks.
- The presence of an online editor Autodesk Pixlr Editor and Pixlr Express.
- There is a mobile version of the smartphone app on the Google Play and App Store.
Online Photo Editor Pixlr
Pixlr is available as a free online editing tool, as well as a mobile app for photo editing. It has various useful features like red-eye correction, a sponge, a brush, a gradient, a cloning and color replacement option, and others. There is a paid Pro version available with more tools, but if you are happy with the basic version, you can keep using it for free as often as you like.
The Pixlr mobile app combines the function of a camera, a photo editor, and a collage maker, which makes it one of the leading phone photo editing apps in the world.
There are detailed tutorials that will guide you through any of the editing tools if necessary.