Edit Your Photos Online Quickly and Easily
FreeOnlinePhotoshop.com lets you edit photos, apply effects, filters, add text, crop, or resize pictures. Do Online Photo Editing in your browser for free!Online Photo Editor
Use Photoshop Online for free
If you’re looking to use Photoshop online software, then you’re in the right place. Are you want Photoshop alternative image editing software without paying any money and without downloading any software? Check out Photopea. Photopea is an alternative to Photoshop Software like Premium. It is a web-based software. No need to install Photoshop Software on your Windows, macOS, iPadOS PC. Also, you can use this software using your smartphone device. Just need an internet connection.
Adobe Photoshop is an extremely popular photo editing software that is widely used by users, from simple image editing to advanced graphic designs. Photoshop has many versions, the best known is Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CC. However, all versions of Photoshop cost money, except for the free version of Photoshop CS2, but operating on new operating systems like Windows 10 is quite sluggish because it is not fully compatible.
When you install Photoshop Software on your PC, you need to follow some system requirements like Processor, Operating system, RAM, Graphics card, Hard disk space, Monitor resolution, OpenGL etc. But using this alternative software of Photoshop not need any requirements. On the other hand, Photoshop is a paid image editing program software. But you can download a free trial of Photoshop for both Windows and macOS from Adobe. It’s only for 7 days.
Downloading Photoshop for free in any other way is illegal and definitely not recommended. Not only is it software policy, but it’s also unsafe – you’ll put your Windows or macOS PC at risk of viruses and malware.
Photoshop monthly price US$20.99 /mo and yearly US$239.88 /yr. It’s costly for some users who are still learning photo editing. But Photopea solved this expensive cost problem for these users. You can use Photoshop Premium software from online for free without any cost. All the paid features available in this web software for free. It saves your money and PC Hard disk space.
You will feel comfortable using Photopea, because it has a similar look and feels to that of Photoshop. So why late this time to enjoy Photopea for your Windows or macOS.
Photopea is an alternative to Adobe Photoshop. It is a web-based raster and vector graphics editor used for image editing, making illustrations, web design, or converting between different image formats. It is compatible with multiple web browsers, including Opera, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. This web-based software is compatible with Photoshop’s PSD as well as JPEG, PNG, DNG, GIF, SVG, PDF, and other image file formats. While browser-based, Photopea stores all files locally, and does not upload any data to a server.
Photopea is an advanced image editor, which can work with both raster and vector graphics. You can open and edit any image file. It is a free online editor that supports various file formats such as PSD, XCF, Sketch, XD, and CDR formats. (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Sketch App, Adobe XD, and CorelDRAW).
If you have a need for simple photo editing, are afraid to install photo editing software, and are afraid of cracking software, using Photopea to edit photos for free is not a bad choice.
Try the experience and feel.
Key features of Photopea
Photopea has almost all the features of Photoshop software from freeonlinephotoshop.com.
- First of all, It’s totally free. You don’t have to pay to use it.
- All features are available of Photoshop.
- You can use this photoshop online software through a web browser without download. It saves your computer disk space.
- No need for any CPU system requirements.
- All devices supported it. Such as Windows, Mac, iPad even iPhone, and Android operating system.
- Editing photos from anywhere with any web browser.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface.
- Fastest loading and all the photo edit tools available.
- Instantly save or download your final editing image as PSD(Photoshop), PNG, JPG/JPEG, BMP (Bitmap), animated GIF, SVG, PDF, and more.
- You can upload your own fonts and use them to add text to a photo, with your own fonts.
- It supports most of the file formats you’ll need.
- Photopea supports layers, so you’ll be able to do some pretty complex editing in the app if needed.
- Auto Select: Automatically selects the subject to make changes.
- Batch Editing: Crop, resize, transform, or edit multiple images in one instance.
- Collaborative Editing: Invite individuals or teams to co-edit the documents, pictures in real-time.
- Effects and Filters: Instantly adjust the tone of photos with impressive collection of tools and photo effects.
- Enhancement Tools: Helps to touch-up photos, adjust colors, eliminate blemishes, fix poor lighting, remove red-eye in portraits, and etc.
- Remove Objects: Simply brush on image surface to efficiently erase unwanted objects/content from your photos.
- Transform Tools: Allows cropping, resize, rotate, reflect, distort, and apply perspective to photos.
- Text Tool: Add and modify text in different styles and font types on images.
- Cloud Storage: Provides an online storage space to store data.
- Built-in Templates: It has bundle of predefined templates that can be used for creating a design.
- Social Media Integration: Enables integrating the software with social media for better reach and coverage.
- Import-Export Option: Allows import/export of data as PDF, PNG, HTML files
- Import project image files from web: Option to import image to project/canvas using image URL.
- Revision Control: Allow to store file editing history for review changes and revert mistakes.
- Make Beautiful Photo: You can put the pictures together, remove and transplant the object in the image.
- Multilingual support: It supports 39 languages.
- And many other features …
How to edit photos on Photopea?
It is very much easy to use this photo editor.
- First, open your computer and connect the internet.
- Open your web browser and go to visit freeonlinephotoshop.com
- Now, click on “File” from the top left corner.
- Then, create a “New Project” or you can upload existing image files from your computer. Also, you can open the image by the image URL. or directly drop your image.
- Now, you can edit your images.
- Use the editing tools at the top and on the left panel according to your need, most of the features are similar to Photoshop Software.
- After complete your photo editing, save your work as PSD (File – Save as PSD) or Export as PNG, JPG, SVG, GIF, PDF, and more.
- So if you have previously worked in that environment, it would be easy for you.
FAQs of Photopea
Q. What is Photopea?
Photopea is an advanced online photo software, which can work with both raster and vector graphics. It’s similar to Adobe Photoshop. All Photoshop functional features available on it.
Q. Is it same as Photoshop?
Yes. Photopea is the same as Photoshop. It’s a Photoshop alternative that you can use through any web browser. Photoshop interface and photo editing feature tools are available on it.
Q. Is there a free version of Photoshop?
Actually, Photoshop is a paid photo editing software. Photoshop has no official free version. They give a free trial offer for seven days. On the internet, you will get many free Photoshop, but using that software harmful for your PC.
There have one option to use Photoshop for free that is Photopea. Photopea is an alternative software to Photoshop.
Q. What is the best Photoshop software for free?
Photopea is the best Photoshop software for free. It has no any cost to use it.
Q. Do I have to pay to use Photopea?
No. Photopea online photo editor is completely free. You can use it unlimited.
Q. Is Photopea legal?
Q. Where can I download Photopea?
No need to download Photopea. Just need an internet connection.
Q. How to open the psd file?
As usual, click “File” >> “Open” >> Select file or click open from computer.
Q. How do I save the image or project files?
After completed editing the image, to save the image, select “File” >> “Export as“, choose the format you want to export the image and save it to your computer.
Q. How to print from Photopea?
You can save your image as JPG / PNG first, and then use your computer program to print it. Or you can export it as PDF (File >> Export As >> PDF), check “Rasterize all” and print the PDF. In Chrome and Firefox, the PDF preview will have a Print button in it.
Q. How to change Photopea’s tools language?
Turn on your language: This online photoshop software tools translation takes place very easily and instantly. When you will turn on your own language, then all tools converted into your selected language. Till now, It supports 39 languages, the default language English. If you did not found your language, you can create your own language translate. Translate from here.
However, if you want to use the Portuguese language, just click on “More” option at the top. “Language” >> then select the option “Portuguese” from Brazil.
First of all, thanks for you visit this website. I have already explained about Photopea in the above description. If you are looking a Photoshop online, you can use this site. freeonlinephotoshop.com is an alternative photoshop software for free. Please Keep visiting our website for new updates.😉