Photo cropping is very easy. In this tutorial, I will show you how to crop images quickly from online with just a few clicks.
Crop image with the Crop Tool
- First, open your computer and connect the internet. Open your web browser and go to visit Free Online Photoshop
- Open the photo from your computer: click on File >> Open (in the top left corner), then select your image from your device or directly drag and drop your image. Also, you can open the image by the image URL (File >> Open From URL).
- Now, select the Crop Tool from the toolbar on the left side. You can also select the Crop Tool from your keyboard by pressing the letter C :
- Click on the image and drag the mouse with right button click (to the bottom right side), then release the mouse button. As soon as you release the mouse, Photoshop places a rectangle cropping border on the image. This rectangle border represents the part of your image, that you want to crop (the rest will be removed). Resize this rectangle to your need by dragging its sides or corners border. You can move it by clicking and dragging inside it.
- Once you have the right cropping rectangle, press Enter key from your keyboard or click confirm checkmark from the top menu.
- Cropped image:
- After completing your photo crop, save your work File >> Export as PNG, JPG, SVG, GIF, PDF, etc and press the “Save” button..
Crop the image to a fixed size
If you want to crop your image with a Fixed Size (e.g. 300 x 300 pixels) / Fixed Ratio (e.g. 1:1), Click on Free (at the top). Now, set a new size (Width and Height) to your need, and place cropping rectangle in the right position. Then, click confirm checkmark from the top menu or press Enter key from your keyboard.
To set the image size by Canvas size
Go to Image (at the top) >> Canvas Size. Now, enter Canvas size (Width and Height) and press the OK button. You can still re-position a new image by clicking and dragging it inside a canvas.